I am going to keep this site to let people know when I have updated. If you just found our family blog or haven't checked our blog in awhile and would like an invitation to our blog please leave a message in the most recent comment box.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Erik got a job
Yes it's true, more info on it on my other blog. once again if I don't have your e-mail address leave a message and I will be happy to add you to our blog. I just don't wont creepy people looking a our blog. That's the only reason I went private.
7 comments:
my invite expired, cause i forgot to do it! Will you send me another one? Thanks! Angela
brangbywater@msn.com
can you add us to your blog? Thanks and congrats!
janelrn@hotmail.com
Hey! It's me and I want to see your other blog! anna.bliss@gmail.com
i wanna see your other blog, too! mikensi.jung@gmail.com
Hi Kellie, I still don't think I have an invite to your new blog. janalynh@cox.net
Thanks!
Yo-ness. So i can't find your email you sent me and I still want to see your cute family and blog. Can you send it again? Gracias!! aubetlyn@gmail.com
crystalbeazer@gmail.com
Post a Comment