I am going to keep this site to let people know when I have updated. If you just found our family blog or haven't checked our blog in awhile and would like an invitation to our blog please leave a message in the most recent comment box.
Kellie! For some reason I can't see your family blog anymore, I used to be able to find it on your profile and log on but now I only see this one - help! I want to see how you guys are doing :-) We had our baby on Thursday (yay! will blog about it soon when I organise myself), so I'm thinking things will be happening for you soon - by this update it looks like it, can't wait to see how you're all doing. Love Abi
1 comment:
Kellie! For some reason I can't see your family blog anymore, I used to be able to find it on your profile and log on but now I only see this one - help! I want to see how you guys are doing :-) We had our baby on Thursday (yay! will blog about it soon when I organise myself), so I'm thinking things will be happening for you soon - by this update it looks like it, can't wait to see how you're all doing. Love Abi
Post a Comment