Went Private

I am going to keep this site to let people know when I have updated. If you just found our family blog or haven't checked our blog in awhile and would like an invitation to our blog please leave a message in the most recent comment box.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

New post

On my new blog called Our Greatest Joys old title but new address www.erikellie.blogspot.com similar to this one but no Anderson and it's private. If you would like to visit my new blog please e-mail me or leave your e-mail address. I add all people who gave me their e-mail addresses along with those who e-mails I had. I have deiced to keep this blog open to let you know when I up date.That is why I created a new blog so those whole like to know when I up date can be told through their blogs if you know what I mean.

3 comments:

wendospendo said...

Kellie, I'd love to read your new blog. My email is wendiheap@gmail.com. Hope all is well.

Wendi

Abi said...

Hi Kellie,

We'd love to read your new blog. Here's my email: gabiail@hotmail.com

Abi, Roberto, and Arieli xxx

MyKidsMom said...

Hi Kellie, Could I get an invite to your new blog? Thanks, Jana

janalynh@cox.net