Went Private

I am going to keep this site to let people know when I have updated. If you just found our family blog or haven't checked our blog in awhile and would like an invitation to our blog please leave a message in the most recent comment box.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Private

I have decided to go Private, I have been debating this for some time and then I heard a creepy story that kind of scared me. Please send me your e-mail address in the comment bar or e-mail me at kellmariea@yahoo.com I plan on doing this in September.
Thanks Erik, Kellie and Star

Oh if you know I have your e-mail address then don't worry about it because I will include you too unless you tell me other wise

10 comments:

The Tafuna Family said...

I'm a blog addict so keep me!!!
ts_tafuna@hotmail.com

we miss that little chub and her tounge :) oh, and you guys too

About us . . . said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerri said...

polevaulter AT gmail DOT com

Mrs. Barber said...

hales.alyse@gmail.com

Brad and Ang said...

Count me in! brangbywater@msn.com

Thx! Angela

Shelly said...

Kellie your pregnant CONGRATS!! I saw your little counter that's awesome!!

mikensi said...

mikensi.jung@gmail.com
i think setting blogs to private is the best thing ever.

DAVID & ELISSA said...

derobins9@hotmail.com

Christina said...

Hey- I just came across your blog- can you add me?

sydneyv at yahoo dot com

http://christinaandnilesh.wordpress.com/

Michelle and Ben said...

Hey kelli my email is gymmom_18@yahoo.com please include me! And I heard you are having a baby!YEA for babies!